TERRAFUSION INTERNATIONAL, INC ’s mission is to offer environmentally safe, innovative soil stabilization products.
HeadquartersBellevue, WA 98006, USA
TERRAFUSION INTERNATIONAL, INC. internationally recognized company, managed by the team of highly knowledgeable and highly skilled professionals and experts in their field, our mission is to offer innovative, environmentally safe, sustainable soil stabilization products - ECOROADS® and ECOBRICX® (www.ecoroads.com) for road construction, road maintenance and repair , infrastructural and housing projects, soil stabilization, erosion and dust prevention , that help minimize the total project cost, lessen the carbon footprint, and reduce the use of harsh toxic chemicals. Our products ECOROADS® and ECOBRICX® is non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-combustible and biodegradable innovative biomass-based soil stabilization, road construction and brick producing products that has a hardening impact on local soils and converts them into a hard and stable road base or bricks, increase the strength, density and durability of roads and road bases efficiently and inexpensively. ECOROADS® and ECOBRICX® is easy to apply, for application can be mixed with regular water and does not require any special equipment or special methods of application.
• Proven technology with over fifteen years of field use.
• Reduces road building costs up to 60%.
• Decreases road maintenance costs up to 60%.
• Designed for public, private, mining, agricultural roads.
• Completely eco-friendly, natural based non-toxic formula.
Our state-of-the-art solutions for roads, housing, infrastructural or general construction projects, has several objectives, some of which are:
- Implementation of a local and rural road and infrastructural projects by local municipalities, as a division of responsibilities devolved to the State and decentralized territorial authorities concurrent with the development of qualified personnel.
- ECOROADS® and ECOBRICX® is a sustainable and permanent solution, for low-cost, affordable roads, and housing projects.
- Resolving the gap of municipalities needs regarding the number of kilometers required and civil engineering resources available, quality and availability of equipment and more.
- Training of the local countryside work force to have all necessary skill sets to be able build, renovate and maintain local road infrastructure throughout the seasons and the years to come.
- Ensure methodological support, planning and implementation of local community development for young people.
- Accept, without discrimination, young people, either individually or in organized groups, whether they are graduates, either in search of education, training or information, or with or without expertise to offer.
By combining our environmentally safe and innovative soil stabilization products with non-expensive equipment, you will be assured to achieve cost-effective sustainable construction, maintenance and repair of roads and other infrastructure projects.
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. To validate the Membership to the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, the Solar Impulse Foundation only verifies that each entity is registered and has signed our principles and values stated in the following World Alliance for Efficient Solutions charter. For those Members who are also solution providers, this information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.