News — May 04, 2018
Solar Impulse Foundation and UN Environment call on all innovators to “Beat Plastic Pollution”!
Ending plastic pollution, and more globally “Ensuring sustainable consumption and production patterns” (Sustainable Development Goal 12), is a challenge we take very seriously at the Solar Impulse Foundation, and many of the members of our World Alliance for Efficient Solutions are tackling this issue (see recent article about Earth Day).
But we need more solutions! We believe that there are thousands of innovative clean technologies out there. Now is the time to scale them up.
This is why we, the Solar Impulse Foundation, in collaboration with UN Environment, call on all innovators, entrepreneurs and pioneers with innovative technologies fighting plastic pollution to submit their solutions before May 15th!
To submit your solution, just follow these two easy steps:
- Create an account on our platform: https://solarimpulse.com/members/subscribe
- Fill in the online solution application form
Selected startups will:
- Reach a global audience through both the Solar Impulse Foundation and UN Environment social media channels,
- Be included in an official World Environment Day press release
- Be invited to an official World Environment Day event to present their solution at the UN Palais des Nations in Geneva, on June 5th 2018.
Join the Solar Impulse Foundation for World Environment Day, and share your solution to Beat Plastic Pollution!
More info on World Environment Day: http://worldenvironmentday.global/