Drive Durable is an open source marketplace connecting farm drive products and sustainable courier.
TypeStartup or self-employed
Headquarters59000 Lille, France
The sustainable drive is a platform for ordering farm products to be able to collect them at a relay point or for home delivery by couriers in sustainable mobility. Producers and cyclists are co-administrator including their products/services prices, and are directly paid with only transparent process commission. The sustainable drive platform transforms the risk of new e-commerce platforms local products competitors into the opportunity to offer an additional sustainable mobility delivery service by sustainable mobility couriers:
- For producers, it's new sales opportunities with home delivery and buyers fond of ecological transport that are added to the product value chain.
- For courier cooperatives, it's new deliveries opportunities of existing farmer drives buyers also added to the product value chain.
- For buyers, this opportunity fulfill the need for ethical values (solidarity, environmental protection) and can offer better offer in terms of quantity and quality of sustainable products, and new consumers habits.
- For public investors such smart cities it straightens the equity of the platform and the legitimacy of the investment.
The development of a sustainable mobility farm drive has many competitive advantages:
- At the strategic level, the platform guarantee a new and attractive competitiveness for the farm drive, strengthening the links between producers and local couriers, implementing best practice in the value chain, anticipating the evolution of marketplaces towards autonomous delivery (last mile crossroads, electric mobility deliveries)
- At the marketing level it extends the target of buyers that need or prefer to be delivered to their homes and that are interested in sustainable mobility.
- At the financial level it offers a cooperative and collective financial model, control supply flows and costs and reduce management costs and proposed a study on the economic circularity of the system.
- At the level of brand equity it responds to consumer concerns and increase market share; attract, retain and satisfy investors, improve the value chain of all stakeholders
- At the socio-environmental level drive durable increase the cooperative network, respond to environmental and climatic challenges, optimize and decarbonize transport and delivery of local products. The system is made to reduce transportation carbon footprint, packaging and increase circular economy.
The Sustainable Development Goals are a call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure peace and prosperity everywhere.
Clean water and sanitation
Affordable and clean energy
Industry, innovation and infrastructure
Sustainable cities and communities
Responsible consumption and production
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. To validate the Membership to the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, the Solar Impulse Foundation only verifies that each entity is registered and has signed our principles and values stated in the following World Alliance for Efficient Solutions charter. For those Members who are also solution providers, this information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.