AgroSustain is a Swiss start-up active in the field of AgriBioTech, taking its roots from the University of Lausanne, and working closely with Agroscope - the Swiss center of excellence for agricultural research.
AgroSustain aims to reduce food waste and promote sustainable agriculture by developing natural solutions for pest management.
Drawing on the expertise of its employees and access to unique databases, AgroSustain specializes in identifying and treating multiple kinds of fungal pathogens. With a B2B approach all the way down the supply chain, from farm to consumer, it offers a natural way of detecting and eliminating fungi on vegetables and fruits.
Ultimately, we have a massive impact on more sustainable farming because we help to:
• drastically cut food waste
• reduce CO2 emissions
• safeguard the quality of drinking water
• maintain precious microfauna ecosystems
• avoid deterioration of soil quality and
• substantially boost food quality
• guarantee a supply of healthy food with no chemical residues