The EU, through its funding programmes, supports the development of innovations and technologies that help combat climate change, protect the environment and ensure a sustainable development and growth.
- - Research and Innovation Framework Programmes, including Horizon 2020
- - InnoEnergy
- - SME Instrument
- - LIFE Programme
- - European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF)
- - European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- - European Investment Bank (EIB)
- - European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)
- - Connecting Europe Facility (CEF)
- - European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST)
- - Competitiveness of enterprises and SMEs (COSME)
Stirling Engine modules to generate clean electricity from waste heat locally.
Acid regeneration system enabling recovery of waste acid components created through pickling of stainless steel.
Low-cost substructure system
Bottom-fixed offshore turbine prototype that can be installed safely, simply and without cranes
Making biodegradable plastic from waste milk protein for a sustainable packaging alternative
Capture waste heat and release at a higher temperature through a physico-chemical reaction
EP Tender is a range extender for electric vehicles unlocking affordable and convenient long-distance travel
An eco-designed mobile thermal storage solution for industrial waste heat recovery and renewable storage in recycled ceramics.
A smart painless, electric trailer which can carry a load up to 250 kg behind any bike, securely and without any additional effort.