The textile industry is starting a real period of change:
- 49% of Millennials have left a brand because of a lack of ethics during the last twelve months.
- For 50% of consumers, the lack of information is the main obstacle to buying a responsible fashion piece.
- Brands are often helpless in the face of the complexity of their supply chain.
This mutation creates new imperatives:
- secure supply chains
- Develop the customer / brand relationship
- Initiate or confirm an eco-responsible positioning
Faced with these imperatives, adapted tools are needed .
Our vision is to help the brand to make their supply chain transparent from the origin of the raw materials up to distribution in order to give a reliable information with added value delivered to the consumers. How? By being a trusted third party, neutral, allowing brands to create a real leverage effect on their CSR initiatives:
- Valuation into the consumer buying tunnel.
Our web platform ViJiTrack collects, stores, secures and structures the CSR datas of brands and factories (up to 400 datas per product).
A dashboard, ViJiControl helps brands and factories in taking their CSR decisions.
3 B to C tools allow the final consumer to have access to these information:
- An app: ViJiApp. You Flash the barcode of a product to get the CSR info
- A plug in on the brand’s websites: ViJiClic. You click on ViJi’ icon under the picture and get the CSR info
- ViJi’s website: ViJiWeb. You have access to CSR info of the brands and the mapping of their suppliers.
ViJi innovates in:
- retrieving information directly from suppliers
- proposing a system of geolocated photos to prove the good origin of the collected information
- verifying the data by crossing information between all the actors in the chain (certification companies, inspection companies...)
- securing these information
- providing this information throughout the whole consumer’s purchasing act
- analyzing consumer data to better understand their sensitivities to CSR issues