The textile industry is starting a real period of change:
- 49% of Millennials have left a brand because of a lack of ethics during the last twelve months.
- For 50% of consumers, the lack of information is the main obstacle to buying a responsible fashion piece.
- Brands are often helpless in the face of the complexity of their supply chain.
This mutation creates new imperatives:
- secure supply chains
- Develop the customer / brand relationship
- Initiate or confirm an eco-responsible positioning
Faced with these imperatives, adapted tools are needed .
Our vision is to help the brand to make their supply chain transparent from the origin of the raw materials up to distribution in order to give a reliable information with added value delivered to the consumers. How? By being a trusted third party, neutral, allowing brands to create a real leverage effect on their CSR initiatives:
- Valuation into the consumer buying tunnel.
Our web platform ViJiTrack collects, stores, secures and structures the CSR datas of brands and factories (up to 400 datas per product).
A dashboard, ViJiControl helps brands and factories in taking their CSR decisions.
3 B to C tools allow the final consumer to have access to these information:
- An app: ViJiApp. You Flash the barcode of a product to get the CSR info
- A plug in on the brand’s websites: ViJiClic. You click on ViJi’ icon under the picture and get the CSR info
- ViJi’s website: ViJiWeb. You have access to CSR info of the brands and the mapping of their suppliers.
ViJi innovates in:
- retrieving information directly from suppliers
- proposing a system of geolocated photos to prove the good origin of the collected information
- verifying the data by crossing information between all the actors in the chain (certification companies, inspection companies...)
- securing these information
- providing this information throughout the whole consumer’s purchasing act
- analyzing consumer data to better understand their sensitivities to CSR issues
The Sustainable Development Goals are a call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure peace and prosperity everywhere.
Clean water and sanitation
Affordable and clean energy
Industry, innovation and infrastructure
Sustainable cities and communities
Responsible consumption and production
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. To validate the Membership to the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, the Solar Impulse Foundation only verifies that each entity is registered and has signed our principles and values stated in the following World Alliance for Efficient Solutions charter. For those Members who are also solution providers, this information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.