MANASLU is a consultancy firm with an innovative energy "COMMISSIONING" approach to asset building energy performance
TypeStartup or self-employed
FoundersDavid CORGIER & Maxime LEBECH
HeadquartersSavoie Technolac BP80209
The CMDL company was created from a methodology and an approach borned in the CEA - INES R&D laboratories initiated in 2004.
The company's objective is to create and develop new solutions such as methods and decision support tools to guarantee the energy performance of buildings in new construction as well as in renovation.
Indeed, the new solutions and tools must be more precise and adapted to the particular sector of the buildings to respond to environmental challenges and the climatic emergency, with more precisely:
- An original methodology of piloting projects by the mean of the energy quality commonly called COMMISSIONING, which makes it possible to assess and manage the risks of underperformance, over the entire life cycle of a building operation, by integrating the operation thanks to a "dynamic monitoring" objectifying the obtained results ,
- Software development for more precise and complete energy sizing and simulation allowing the generation of reliable forecast of the energy consumption of a project, and explaining the measured consumption
- Associated innovative software and hardware solutions which make it possible to control the conformity of the works carried out by designers, companies and operators,
For this, the company CMDL has devoted a large part of its activity to in-house R&D to develop its tools, which are used for real and actual building projects in order
- to position itself as a support for the experimentation of demonstrators,
- to directly access issues encountered by the complete value chain of a building project on energy and quality aspects (from programming, to operation, through design and implementation).
This field experience makes it possible to test the solutions developed, to refine the precision of the calculations by simulation, and to benefit from feedback to guide research and development work in order to best guarantee the energy performance of the recommended solutions. .