An association of European and Asian women and men, for the safeguarding of water in Himalayan countries and Africa
Our mission: Protect drinking water within areas of the world in short supply.
Mastering fire; protecting forest; conserving water.
With wood gas produced by pyrolysis in the "GREEN FIRE" : 50% biomass saved !
The Green Fire:
- In May 2015 HYDRANTMAN Project did a thorough study of the relationship between Water - Forest - Fire.
- Jean Garrigues our founder, have created an ecological stove, inspired by the gasifier, to cook food with compressed biomass in the form of pellets and small wood.
- From Switzerland, we have developed the prototypes of this stove.
- The tests were carried out in Switzerland and Nepal with many adjustments. We recorded a biomass saving of 50%
- Several GREEN FIRE stoves are currently operating in Nepalese families living in the Manaslu Mountain Range 8163m in Gorkha District.
- In April 2016, the stove was successfully presented to the enthusiastic authorities of the Government of Nepal.
SDG’s of application
Offers from HYDRANTMAN Swiss Association
"GREEN FIRE" The wood gas green stove MASTERING FIRE - PROTECTING FOREST - CONSERVING WATER
Refractory concrete base and pyrolise wood gas production mechanism made of stainless steel. 50% biomasse save that charcoal