An association of European and Asian women and men, for the safeguarding of water in Himalayan countries and Africa
Our mission: Protect drinking water within areas of the world in short supply.
Mastering fire; protecting forest; conserving water.
With wood gas produced by pyrolysis in the "GREEN FIRE" : 50% biomass saved !
The Green Fire:
- In May 2015 HYDRANTMAN Project did a thorough study of the relationship between Water - Forest - Fire.
- Jean Garrigues our founder, have created an ecological stove, inspired by the gasifier, to cook food with compressed biomass in the form of pellets and small wood.
- From Switzerland, we have developed the prototypes of this stove.
- The tests were carried out in Switzerland and Nepal with many adjustments. We recorded a biomass saving of 50%
- Several GREEN FIRE stoves are currently operating in Nepalese families living in the Manaslu Mountain Range 8163m in Gorkha District.
- In April 2016, the stove was successfully presented to the enthusiastic authorities of the Government of Nepal.
SDG’s of application