About the company
Startup or self-employed
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560049, India
Sunil Ghai, Tanuja Ganu and Deva P. Seetharam
Your AI partner for Distributed Energy Systems
We have been blessed to be recognized with the following prestigious awards and honours:
- * In April 2017, selected as one of the 12 most innovative energy startups in the world by Free Electrons, an energy accelerator program run by 8 global utilities.
- * In September 2017, Cisco Launchpad Interstellar award
- * In September 2017, selected by Karnataka State Government as one of the 100 best startups in Karnataka
- * In January 2018, the best startup award from the India Energy Storage Alliance.
- * In July 2018, the best project award for our edge analytics work from Microsoft Research.
- * In December 2018, Best AI company award (in the analytics category) from Amazon AI conclave.
- In November 2018, selected as one of the six best cleantech startups by Yes Bank.
- * In September 2017, YourStory selected us as one of the 30 best startups.
An AI and IoT driven solar portfolio management system.
As electricity generation is becoming decentralized and democratized, different types of stakeholders (asset owners, asset operators and asset users) need tools to manage and operate their assets. SunDash is an AI-driven system to address their needs. By accurately collecting and analyzing the data from solar and storage sites, it provides rich insights to the users. For example, it recommends optimal schedule for cleaning the solar panels such that generation is maximized while minimizing water usage; it provides an accurate root cause analysis for solar shortfall insurer to understand the real reason for decreased generation. This solution is being used to manage more than 400 solar installations, ranging in capacity from 5 kw to 140 MW, in India, Dubai, Spain, Kenya and Australia.
DataLogger for sensing and managing renewable energy equipment
Electricity industry is going through a fundamental paradigm shift with the availability of inexpensive solar panels and batteries. This trend is posing significant socio-economic challenges for various stakeholders. For instance, electricity suppliers are looking to manage distributed generation and enable innovative schemes such as community energy sharing; asset owners and owners are interested in tracking their assets in real time. Given these requirements, we have a developed a platform-independent software called SunLeaf that can interface with various power electronic equipment over industry standard protocols. The key benefits of SunLeaf are: