INITHERM HVAC Energy savings solutions, high quality of the ambient air and environmental comfort
TypeStartup or self-employed
Headquarters13400 Aubagne, France
HIGH INDUCTION AIR TREATMENT
INITHERM high induction generating air systems present substantial benefits for the heating, the ventilation or air conditioning (HVAC) requirements of high ceiling premises (above 2.80 meters or 9.18 feet).
What does High Induction blown air offer?
- Heating and air conditioning energy savings ranging from 20% to 40%.
- The provision of optimal ambient hygiene.
- The Guarantee of a homogeneous temperature and optimized comfort in the occupied zone.
- The reduction of the requirements for heating and cooling.
- The end of heat or cold productions in mid-season.
- Bringing down the electric power supplying subscription.
- A boosted sales turnover (for the high market retailing).
The admixture generated by the High Induction blowing system allows the recycling of the thermal energy released by the lights and bodies as well as the limitation of gas and ambient air thermal stratifications.
The rate of ambient air recirculated is at minimum in accordance with the standard technics applied in operating blocks. Thanks to the homogenization achieved, the fresh air is evenly spread and the polluting gases are diluted thereby improving the ambient air - reduction of the Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) or other types of gas - while diminishing the needs for outside air. Mist diffuser products can be used as additives and fed into the system for deodorization or disinfection purposes of supply ducts and the ambient air.
ENERGY SAVINGS realized by the system lead to a FAST INVESTMENT PAY OFF (usually from 2 to 7 years depending of the installations and the local energy rates).
INITHEM conceives manufactures and sets up its installations of high induction air diffusion in NEW PREMISES or in BUILDINGS IN RENOVATION but can also COMPLEMENT EXISTING INSTALLATIONS for THE IMPROVEMENT OF ENERGETIC AND HYGIENIC PERFORMANCES. The RETROFIT OF THE AIR DIFFUSION through existing supply ducts, air diffusers or grilles, can be carried out.
- Custom-made air distribution engineering surveys with estimated pay off return.
- High Induction galvanized steel supply ducts (optional stainless steel or paint finish).
- High induction ejector nozzles.
- High induction ceiling diffusers.
- High induction wall grilles.
- High efficiency air handling units (optional industrial filtration for cleanup purposes).
- 100% organic liquids composed with essential oils base for deodorization, organic disinfections, and antiviral and fungicide applications.
- Ultra sound mist diffuser.
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. To validate the Membership to the World Alliance for Efficient Solutions, the Solar Impulse Foundation only verifies that each entity is registered and has signed our principles and values stated in the following World Alliance for Efficient Solutions charter. For those Members who are also solution providers, this information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.