The Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
1. International partnerships: Expertise, contacts and events to connect you with the right international partners to grow your business.
2. Advice for international growth: Expert advice for growth and expansion into international markets.
3. Support for business innovation: Solution-driven services to help you turn your innovative ideas into international commercial successes.
• The Network can also offer a targeted approach aimed specifically at your business sector. Its expert groups cover all key economic sectors, from environment and intelligent energy to fashion, from healthcare to agrofood.
• They know the local business environment and have contacts for business opportunities worldwide.
• Teams of Network experts in each member organisation offer personalised services to businesses.
For information and advice, find a local Network contact point in your region.
Funding of the Network The EEN is co-financed under the European Union's programme for the competitiveness of SMEs (COSME).