The Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
1. International partnerships: Expertise, contacts and events to connect you with the right international partners to grow your business.
2. Advice for international growth: Expert advice for growth and expansion into international markets.
3. Support for business innovation: Solution-driven services to help you turn your innovative ideas into international commercial successes.
• The Network can also offer a targeted approach aimed specifically at your business sector. Its expert groups cover all key economic sectors, from environment and intelligent energy to fashion, from healthcare to agrofood.
• They know the local business environment and have contacts for business opportunities worldwide.
• Teams of Network experts in each member organisation offer personalised services to businesses.
For information and advice, find a local Network contact point in your region.
Funding of the Network The EEN is co-financed under the European Union's programme for the competitiveness of SMEs (COSME).
Every question still pending on the solution should be communicated to the member before rating via this message box. Please, feel free to enquire about more details on specific aspects you judge necessary to assess the criterion below.
Some rules to keep in mind: