The Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
1. International partnerships: Expertise, contacts and events to connect you with the right international partners to grow your business.
2. Advice for international growth: Expert advice for growth and expansion into international markets.
3. Support for business innovation: Solution-driven services to help you turn your innovative ideas into international commercial successes.
• The Network can also offer a targeted approach aimed specifically at your business sector. Its expert groups cover all key economic sectors, from environment and intelligent energy to fashion, from healthcare to agrofood.
• They know the local business environment and have contacts for business opportunities worldwide.
• Teams of Network experts in each member organisation offer personalised services to businesses.
For information and advice, find a local Network contact point in your region.
Funding of the Network The EEN is co-financed under the European Union's programme for the competitiveness of SMEs (COSME).
Showerdrain reclaiming heat energy from used shower water by pre-warming the fresh water before it arrives at the mixer.
BCH biomass condensing boilers
A ultra-efficient biomass condensing boilers
PLUG&PAY on EV
Helps EV [Electric Vehicles] drivers who face the rejection with EV parking in the city.
An affordable and easy to deploy solar thermal collector capable of converting sunlight into hot water for homes, business, and industry.
Prototype in lab
FLASC - Hydro-Pneumatic Energy Storage
Safe, reliable and scalable energy storage, designed specifically for offshore applications.
Builddie Energy Management System
An AI and Sensor-based technology to communicate and manage building systems
RetroKit Energy Upscaling Technology
RetroKit is a digital platform dedicated to upscaling energy retrofit in housing with evidence-based planning and efficient delivery.
Soltiles Solar Tiles
An aesthetic, high efficiency, inexpensive, solar roofing tiles with 40% more power, including a Li Battery for 24/7 power.
Low Energy Data Storage System
Swiss Vault designs and builds data storage systems that reduce energy consumption and space utilization and decrease the carbon footprint for data.
Deep Branch Biotechnology
Converting carbon dioxide from industrial emissions into protein for animal feeding.
Absolicon T160 Production Line
Robotic mass-production of solar concentrator solutions
Manguissa Eco Homes
Eco-friendly construction company Messibat International Ltd is proposing prefab raw earth building to help relieve the housing crisis in Africa
Prototype in lab
2EOL is a hybrid car using solar cells, fuel cell, and batteries. The use of energy is optimized to contribute to a "self-sufficient energy car"
Prototype in lab
WITT energy harvesting
Using natural motions to produce clean energy
Photonics sensing solution
Used for predictive maintenance, anomaly detection and asset monitoring, in extreme environments, where inefficiencies are high
The Joulia-Twinline shower drain reclaims up to 60% heat energy from used shower water by pre-warming the freshwater before it arrives at the mixer