The Enterprise Europe Network helps businesses innovate and grow on an international scale. It is the world’s largest support network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with international ambitions.
The Network is active in more than 60 countries worldwide. It brings together 3,000 experts from more than 600 member organisations – all renowned for their excellence in business support.
1. International partnerships: Expertise, contacts and events to connect you with the right international partners to grow your business.
2. Advice for international growth: Expert advice for growth and expansion into international markets.
3. Support for business innovation: Solution-driven services to help you turn your innovative ideas into international commercial successes.
• The Network can also offer a targeted approach aimed specifically at your business sector. Its expert groups cover all key economic sectors, from environment and intelligent energy to fashion, from healthcare to agrofood.
• They know the local business environment and have contacts for business opportunities worldwide.
• Teams of Network experts in each member organisation offer personalised services to businesses.
For information and advice, find a local Network contact point in your region.
Funding of the Network The EEN is co-financed under the European Union's programme for the competitiveness of SMEs (COSME).
A unique design for ultra-efficient biomass condensing boilers
Fully certified electric propulsion and battery management for electric-powered aeroplanes
A modular all-in-one roof edge system to maximise buildings flat roof potential
A wireless measurement system for in-situ verification in green building retrofit
Preventing undesired emissions by rebalancing microorganisms populations in animal farming
A new hybrid technology for lighter automotive interior panels and using less plastic
A solar thermal collector capable of converting sunlight into hot water for buildings
Safe, reliable and scalable energy storage, designed specifically for offshore applications
An AI and Sensor-based technology to communicate and manage building systems
An energy retrofit digital platform for social, cooperative and public housing portfolios
Data storage systems reducing energy consumption and space utilization
Converting carbon dioxide from industrial emissions into protein for animal feeding
A high-perfoming solar thermal technology for the production of hot water and steam
Robotic mass-production of solar concentrator solutions
Prefab raw earth building to relieve the housing crisis in africa
A scaleable co2 recycler for the food and chemical industry
Industrial automation for predictive maintenance and anomaly detection in extreme environments
Solar-powered water pump for smallholder farmers and communities
Digital supply chain monitoring and elimination of chronic waste problems
Monitoring tool to help cities decrease littering, water use and co2 emissions
A cost-efficient, lightweight and fuel-efficient irrigation system
A new generation of composite bipolar plates for fuel cells
A patented, innovative technology to repair reusable plastic goods
Energetic energy systems and artificial intelligence control for buildings and vehicles
A digital and automated platform facilitating the massive reuse of industrial maintenance spare parts
Thermoplastic honeycomb cores from recycled polyethylene terephthalate