Pitch your business case in front of an international investor audience from home
In partnership with
& in collaboration with
November 24th, 17h00 CET
- 5 promising startups selected by Deutsche Telekom, the Solar Impulse Foundation and EuroQuity - Bpifrance
- Exclusively for labeled solutions
50+ international & pan-European investors, VCs, Corporate VCs, Cleantech Funds and Impact Investors.
Online, 6 mins + 3 mins Q&A
Have received the Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label by November 3rd.
LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS IN:
Renewable Energy Production and Storage
- Distributed / On-site energy production
- New solutions for energy production including space saving solutions
- New solutions for energy storage and battery technologies
- Fuel cell with no methanol e.g. beyond ammonia or hydrogen
- Logistic ideas / Optimization for renewable energy production components/sites
- Transparency on energy consumption of network & detailed analysis
- Plenty of imaginable energy efficiency and reliability improvement measures
- Energy measurement and reporting capabilities per network element
- Measurement and visualization techniques of energy and CO2 consumption across network element
- Contribution to reduce DT energy consumption / Power Saving
- AI-driven load adaptive energy management and advanced power-saving features for networks / Advanced EMF Management
- Energy efficient hardware
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Please REGISTER HERE by November 3rd.
Apply for the LABEL HERE by September 15th (if you have not yet applied).