LightFi’s IoT sensors uses WiFi from mobile phones and smart algorithms to detect live room occupancy, reacting automatically to ameliorate conditions.
Buildings are responsible for 30% of final energy consumption, but upgrading their energy efficiency is complicated and expensive. LightFi is an easy-to-install retrofit solution that requires no rewiring and can connect to existing Building Management Systems. It’s sensors detect occupancy through WiFi radio to create responsive lighting and eating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), optimized to improve indoor air quality while reducing energy consumption. Furthermore, the sensors communicate via cellular networks, removing security risks involved in connecting through private/corporate Wifi network.
- •Easily installed in 10 minutes, with no rewiring needed
- •Measures environmental data: indoor CO2 levels, temperature, humidity, sound
- •Average reduction of 3 tonne of CO2e per 200 sqm per device
- •Targeted energy use: Reduced clients HVAC bill by 40%.
- •1-year Return on Investment thanks to energy savings, while solution provides additional information to ameliorate use of office space