Arc-Solar Box

Gallery Arc-Solar Box 1
Gallery Arc-Solar Box 1
January 2021
Headquarters 302台灣新竹縣竹北市
Share

Arc-Solar Box - Generate electricity for sensors and IoT from ambient light with 75% more power

The Arc-Solar Box allows sensors and IoT devices to function without the need for disposable batteries. The solution can collect scattered light efficiently with no angle limitation. In sunny days, the power harvested is more than an AAA battery. The lifetime is 10 years which helps companies to save a huge maintenance cost on battery replacement. The solution reduces the use of disposable batteries, the fee of maintenance, the cost of replacement and provides a more eco-friendly alternative for its clients.

  • /

Key features

  • Volume of devices can be 50% smaller than other products but with the same storage capacity
  • Even at 60 degrees, Flexwave’s modules can still deliver 80% power, whereas traditional modules contribute less than 50% power.
  • Collect 40% more PV power than others
  • If a billion people can self-generates 5 Wh/day, 3.115 Tons of CO2 could be reduced a day.
  • 80% can be recycled, and the rest 20% is natural degradation product.

Profitability

  • Customers will save at least 50% cost on construction and spaces,etc.
  • Payback time of 1 year

Categories of Application

Maturity Stage

  • Medium and large scale commercialization
  • Small scale commercialization
  • Initial market commercialization
  • Prototype testing in the real world
  • Prototype testing 1:1 in the lab

Looking For

Activity Region

  • /

Europe

Finland, France,

Africa

South Africa,

Australia

New Zealand,

  • Headquarters
  • Activity

Related Topics

The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. This information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.