Industrial buildings are of very large volumes and are today mainly heated with air heaters or high-temperature gas heaters. The energy consumption for heating of these halls is very high and the comfort of the employees working in it is very poor.
The KIGO Climate panels, which operate at a low inlet-temperature, can be operated using heat pumps, recovering of process heat or other heat sources. Due to their high efficiency, the panels can heat industrial halls with very high ceilings and poor insulation effectively and increase the comfort of the employees. Depending on the type of building, the KIGO panels reduce energy consumption for heating between 50-80%.
- •Reduction of energy consumption for heating by 50 to 75%
- •Reduction of CO2 emissions by 50 to 100%
- •Reduction of dust raising by 90%
- •Easy to install and suitable for renovation and new construction projects.
- •Made of stainless steel and are very durable (> 25 years) and up to 99.5% recyclable.
- •ROI within 4-6 years.