DualSun - A revolutionary 2-in-1 solar panel that generates simultaneously electricity and hot water for homes and buildings.
DualSun aims to reduce the energy consumption of buildings by generating clean and affordable solar heat and electricity.
DualSun developed a hybrid solar panel certified in the world that generates simultaneously electricity and hot water. A regular photovoltaic panel converts only 20% of the sun’s energy into electricity while the remaining 80% is lost as heat. This hybrid panel captures this heat and transfers it to produce hot water. With zero risk of overheating and by optimizing rooftop space, the DualSun hybrid panel is a technology for all types of buildings and applications: hot water production, pool heating, and space heating by coupling with heat pumps and/or geothermal units.
We define a single solution as solving one problem in the same way. The following solutions solve the same problem in the same way and thus only count as one solution
Networking PartnerCleantech Open France The Cleantech Open France is looking for the best clean technology ideas from around the country. This is the largest cleantech accelerator program in France and it belongs to the largest international network of cleantech startups, the Cleantech Open founded in California, which has a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide.CapenergiesCapenergies is a french competitiveness Cluster adressing the topic of the energy transition for sustainable territories.
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. This information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.