Storage GEM® are plug-and-play storage unit, that can be plugged with any production system, especially renewable. They are specifically designed to provide continuous power to off-grid villages.
The solution consists in optimized pre-assembled storage units associated with a smart Energy Management System (EMS) integrated into standard containers. They are fully plug-and-play and can be operational as soon as they are connected to power production unit such as solar power. This quick, easy and reliable deployment is also a solution for emergency situations, for example, refugee camps or disaster areas.
- •In Indonesia, 502 t CO2 will be saved yearly.
- •Reduces noise pollution (-100% compared to gensets).
- •Controls land footprint and limits visual impact with easily removable containers.
- •All components of the system are recycled at the end of life
- •Supplies social infrastructures, especially health centers and schools. Moreover, projects include training programs (micro-entrepreneurship, women empowerment, eco-tourism, languages).
- •In Indonesia, energy expenses have been reduced by 85% while gaining 83% of power availability.
75008 Paris, France
SDG's of Application
SDG's of Application
- Medium and large scale commercialization
- Small scale commercialization
- Initial market commercialization
- Prototype testing in the real world
- Prototype testing 1:1 in the lab
Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, Saint Barth̩lemy, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bahamas, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Sint Maarten, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands,
American Samoa, Australia, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Cook Islands, Christmas Island, Fiji, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Niue, New Zealand, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Samoa,
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. This information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.