IPSIIS develops light mineral foams: a fireproof new material for safe insulation, energy efficiency in housing, green building and industry, specially designed for protection of goods and people.
This foam is a rigid, new material with insulation and fireproofing properties, that can be used in production and construction sector alike. Manufacturing plants are implemented locally and valorise natural or recycled minerals (that count for 90% of the end product) thanks to a safe, scalable, frugal process: Mineral raw materials (natural, recovered or recycled materials) are mixed to IPSIIS adjuvants (patented food grade additive, mineral binder) and aerated: the mineral foam is applied directly on site or moulded. A drying phase at room temperature yields rigid, protective mineral foam.
- •7 to 15 kWh/m2 saved at the construction phase.
- •15 times less carbon content in 1 m2 compared with other usual insulation products.
- •4MWh/m2 of energetic gain over 15 years.
- •Safe and secure: High temperature resistant, non flammable, no respirable dust, no VOCs.
- •50% less heating and cooling costs.
- •1 year payback.
SDG's of Application
SDG's of Application
- Medium and large scale commercialization
- Small scale commercialization
- Initial market commercialization
- Prototype testing in the real world
- Prototype testing 1:1 in the lab
Réseau PEXE, the French Cleantech network, is the leading network of French cleantech clusters. Its main objective is to structure and promote the cleantech industry to accelerate the development of its 5000 SMEs.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Croatia, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia,
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. This information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.