A hydrogen-boost technology that allows for a more complete burn of the fuel, reducing vehicle emissions by up to 80% and up to 20% better fuel economy.
Hydrogen is added to the air-fuel mix which allows for a more complete combustion of the fuel, thus reducing the number of unburned gases and particles. Unlike filters or selective catalytic reactors, which are post-combustion technologies used today, the hydrogen fuel enhancement is a pre-combustion solution, which is the core of their innovation. Tests show a reduction of harmful emissions by up to 80% (up to both 55% for NOx and up to 95% in terms of particles. ANTISMOG is applicable to all types of combustion engines and to most types of vehicles.
- •Vehicle emissions reduction by up to 80%
- •Four-step process to measure baseline emissions, decarbonize internal mechanisms of engine and exhaust, continuous cleaning and emissions test to document reductions
- •Applicable to all types of combustion engines, diesel, petrol or LPG, and to most types of applications, cars, vans, lorries, busses, diesel generator sets, river boats, etc.
- •Equipment is fully recyclable
- •Minimal maintenance, top up electrolyte every 10,000 km
- •The fuel economy achieved is up to 20%, on average, in more than 500 cases to-date.
- •For a taxi driver who spends 500 € on fuel per month, the payback period is 5-6 months. for an average user, it is two years.