VivaTech 2018 will host 20 pavilions as well as delegations from various countries and territories
This year, more than 20 countries will present their leading startups and all the latest innovations from their ecosystem. That’s 5 times more than in 2017, with:
- 10 European pavilions: Berlin, French-German Pavilion for the industry of the future (Industry 4.0), Italy, Luxembourg, the UK, Russia (via the Skolkovo Foundation), Israel, Sweden, Switzerland, and Wallonia;
- 6 African pavilions: South Africa, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tunisia;
- 3 Asian pavilions: South Korea, Japan, and Singapore (part of the France-Singapore Year of Innovation);
- Misk Fondation (Saudi Arabia)
- 20+ international delegations are expected, including representatives from Canada, the Czech Republic, Egypt, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Mauritius Island, Mexico, Poland, Quebec, Spain, and more.