SeaZen® offers license-free self-service solar boats. After training to be autonomous at sea, users have click & go access to solar boats all year round.
Combining the simplicity of a motorboat with the charm of sailing, SeaZen boats are elegant and environmentally friendly, making no noise and emitting no fuel or odours. SeaZen® caters to a wide range of users, from beginners to seasoned sailors. Users can chose to go on a 1 hour guided tour for up to 6 persons, join the Solar sailing academy for up to 4 levels of sea training, or enjoy license-free, click & go access of the boats. Members can enjoy the solar boating experience without the cost and inconvenience of ownership. Available on the French riviera.
- •Solar-powered electric boat with zero CO2 emissions.
- •100% energy autonomous
- •Low impact: silent, odourless, waveless
- •Silicone gel batteries for improved recycling
- •Boat owner avoids maintenance, depreciation charges, and mooring costs
- •No need to purchase fuel, no boat license cost
- •90% of investments and employments are local