MBio is a socially inclusive, circular economy project in Latin America for waste treatment, done through anaerobic digestion, generating energy and organic fertiliser.
Processing 90 tons of waste per month with 60 tons of organic fertiliser and 170 m3 obtained, the plant treats waste with a high humidity content, such as fruits, vegetables, muds, wastewater treatment byproducts, cattle manure and more. The byproducts of these systems are biogas and soil nutrients. They can be implemented in industrial, urban or rural environments.
- •A plant can process 90 tons of waste per month.
- •Almost 200 tons of CO2 saved per year by using the obtained biogas
- •Obtained organic fertiliser is sold 50% cheaper than market price
- •Monthly savings for biogas customer : 7,000$ on electricity or 9,647$ on gas
- •At 90 tons treated per month, no disposal costs provide 61,200$ of savings per month