Claranor's Pulsed Light technology instantly eliminates mold, bacteria and viruses, serving as an alternative to many chemical disinfection and sterilization methods.
The equipment uses a technology that emits an extremely high-power flash of white light containing UV capable of killing all undesirable microorganisms, disinfecting surfaces and transparent media such as plastic films, water or some other liquids. Currently used in the beverage industry, this solution can also be used to replace traditional preservatives in food and for decontamination in cosmetic, pharmacy, and medical industries.
- •High-speed, chemical-free decontamination of packaging
- •High decontamination levels are attained, up to 5 log reduction on both mold and bacteria
- •Low footprint: reduced CO2 emissions and energy use, no water use
- •No exposure to chemicals
- •Strong savings in investment and operations
Categories of Application
- •Sustainable packaging