An all-in-one package based on a highly efficient heat pump with a groundsource heat exchanger for running an emission-free building. The solution is a single point of contact for consulting, planning, and installing the product.
The system allows a building to achieve maximal thermal autarchy and minimal electricity demand in winter. Its design streamlines the planning and implementation processes, and the heat pump's integrated control unit, coupled with a user-friendly interface app, enables easy and remote monitoring. Additional features like optimisation of on-site PV production or e-mobility can also be integrated to this unit. The efficiency achieved for heating, cooling, and supplying hot water are comparable to those of state-of-the art large-scale operations not normally attainable in smaller projects.
- •All-in-one package of emission-free buildings system.
- •Low Exergy heat-pump system with maximum efficiency in Winter, leading to minimal external energy demand.
- •Competitive LCC due to standardization of thermodynamically complex system
- •Up to 94% reduction of CO2 emissions compared to a building system running on fossil fuels.
- •Stable and competitive long-term costs
Categories of Application
8952 Schlieren, Switzerland
SDG's of Application
SDG's of Application
- Medium and large scale commercialization
- Small scale commercialization
- Initial market commercialization
- Prototype testing in the real world
- Prototype testing 1:1 in the lab
Andorra, Albania, Austria, Åland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Faroe Islands, France, United Kingdom, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Greece, Croatia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Monaco, Montenegro, Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo,
The information set out above, is solely for the purposes of information and the Solar Impulse Foundation does not provide any guarantee as to its authenticity, completeness or accuracy. This information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy into, transact or to enter into any agreement with any of the parties or persons mentioned above. Potential investors or interested parties are solely responsible for their investment or business decisions and for performing any due diligence required by the circumstances.