Thanks to SQUIZ, Ma Bonne Etoile has prevented the waste of 61 million single-use food pouches since 2014. Committed to using business as a force for good, we have maintained the highest score on the B Corp assessment in France since our beginning in 2015. Today, the company is launching several brands and bringing new solutions to market to further reduce society's dependence on single-use packaging.
Ma Bonne Etoile’s ethos is based around 7 key principles :
- Mission-led governance : our bylaws include engagements towards environmental and social goals as well as shared decision-making processes
- Support local communities : our products are made in Europe and 60% of their final value is sourced within 80km of our headquarters
- Be inclusive : we work with associations focusing on social and professional integration of people with disabilities
- Share : 2% of our yearly turnover is invested in impact-based projects led by non-profit entities like the AFAO, CARE, and Le Rire Médecin
- Favour best-in-class production : we choose materials and production sites in Europe and promote 100% recyclable plastics
- Change habits : we invest in raising awareness to favour consumer choices that reduce the production of waste, especially single-use packaging